[conspire] seared/roasted red bell peppers --> CABAL
Michael Paoli
2018-11-09 21:27:24 UTC
That CABAL time approaches.

I'm planning to bring:
(pan) seared/roasted red bell peppers,
these are vegan and gluten free,
and also probably not too hot/spicy for those
that are more sensitive to such.
Just red bell peppers and some cooking oil.

However, since air quality has been an issue lately,
one shouldn't inhale these, but they should be fine
for eating. :-)
Rick Moen
2018-11-10 03:58:44 UTC
Post by Michael Paoli
That CABAL time approaches.
Why, so it does!

I have an incredibly delicious stew that I cooked last night, and a
couple of newly baked sourdough loaves for garlic bread. Yum!

I might conjure up other things as the mood strikes me. (Pumpkin pie,
maybe?)

The air quality is indeed moderately atrocious all over the Bay Area.
Thank your lucky stars we're not in Chico.
Rick Moen
2018-11-10 04:00:59 UTC
Post by Rick Moen
Post by Michael Paoli
That CABAL time approaches.
Why, so it does!
On the _10th_, not the 9th.
Rick Moen
2018-11-10 10:53:39 UTC
Post by Rick Moen
The air quality is indeed moderately atrocious all over the Bay Area.
Thank your lucky stars we're not in Chico.
To see _why_ air quality in the Bay Area has been fux0red by the Camp
Fire in Butte County, have a look at this amazing animated GIF of the
smoke drifting this way (footage courtesy of an NOAA satellite):
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/11/09/watch-camp-fire-smoke-blow-into-bay-area-from-space/